If you are interested in working in a dynamic biotechnology environment that is challenging, rewarding and a source of personal pride and growth, we're interested in hearing from you! Pacific Biomarkers is located in Seattle, surrounded by mountains, forests and waterways of the Pacific Northwest.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Ten days paid holidays
- STD (Short Term Disability) benefits
- Casual working environment
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan
- Central Location in Seattle
645 Elliott Ave W, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98119
OR e-mail resume to:
Accepting Resumes For The Following Positions:
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have professional experience working as a Project Manager for at least six years, preferably with clinical trial operations
- Must possess good written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team
- Must be extremely detail oriented, well organized and committed to maintaining rigorous documentation standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Previous experience in a clinical or research laboratory and familiarity with Laboratory Information Systems a plus
- Lead or supervisory experience desirable
- Bachelor’s degree required; life or medical sciences preferred
- Certification in project management and clinical trials desirable
- Responsible for the successful conduct of assigned projects including the on time provision of client deliverables
- Communicate the needs of the client or study to the appropriate PacBio department and serve as liaison between client and PacBio
- Prepare study plans, central lab materials and documents, and sample analysis reports
- Project and monitor study revenue and other study metrics
Experience and Qualifications
- Prefer minimum of two years research or clinical laboratory experience with biochemistry techniques; extensive ELISA experience: two years experience with high volume testing with emphasis on autochemistry analyzers.
- Experience with troubleshooting and editing multipoint nonlinear calibration curves. Excellent pipeting technique under high volume conditions is essential.
- Experience with assays optimization and validation is desired.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, Excel and Word.
- Possess good communication and writing skills and able to work effectively in a team when performing assays.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and committed to mastering rigorous documentation standards related to GLP standards and pharmaceutical clinical trials.
- Must have excellent multitasking skills due to the complexity and variety of projects ongoing in each department.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in medical technology, Chemistry, Biology or related science. At least 2 years of experience in a clinical or bio-analytical laboratory setting preferred.
Perform immunogenicity or clinical chemistry testing in a reference laboratory that provides testing support to clinical trials. Testing methods utilized are complex, problematic and produced in high volume. The procedural steps are performed by a team in a fast paced environment and documented using GLP practices. Results are reported through an LIS designed for clinical trials. Excellent multi-tasking skills are required to cope with the execution of multiple test methods simultaneously.
The Executive Assistant II provides administrative support to the CEO, Senior Executive staff and Marketing. Performs special projects and prepares various reports on behalf of the CEO and senior executive team. Maintains contact with media, employee groups, professional organizations, legal counsel, and government agencies on CEO's behalf.
- Maintains CEO and Science Advisory Board (SAB) confidential correspondence including board meeting preparation and minutes
- Drafts complex correspondence and email communications on behalf of CEO and executive team including outlines for speeches/presentations
- Maintains CEO's calendar; schedules travel, arranges meetings and conference calls with staff and board members. Reconciles receipts, invoices, expenses and monthly credit card charges
- Provides support to business development staff on hospitality, events, proposals, research, and presentations. Knowledge and experience with graphic art software, supporting BD trade
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Three or more years of experience in Clinical Data Management required
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel) required
- Experience with Excel graphs and functions required
- Experience with relational database concepts including queries required
- Some programming experience helpful
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Systems or other scientific applications a plus
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team
- Must be extremely detail oriented and well organized and be committed to maintaining rigorous documentation standards
- The position typically requires a Bachelor's degree and over 3 years of experience in public relations, journalism, or public administration and public affairs roles
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Minimum of three years of previous complex administrative experience preferred
We currently have no other open positions.