If you are interested in working in a dynamic biotechnology environment that is challenging, rewarding and a source of personal pride and growth, we're interested in hearing from you! Pacific Biomarkers is located in Seattle, surrounded by mountains, forests and waterways of the Pacific Northwest.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Ten days paid holidays
- STD (Short Term Disability) benefits
- Casual working environment
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan
- Central Location in Seattle
645 Elliott Ave W, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98119
OR e-mail resume to:
Accepting Resumes For The Following Positions:
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have professional experience working as a Project Manager for at least six years, preferably with clinical trial operations
- Must possess good written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team
- Must be extremely detail oriented, well organized and committed to maintaining rigorous documentation standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Previous experience in a clinical or research laboratory and familiarity with Laboratory Information Systems a plus
- Lead or supervisory experience desirable
- Bachelor’s degree required; life or medical sciences preferred
- Certification in project management and clinical trials desirable
- Responsible for the successful conduct of assigned projects including the on time provision of client deliverables
- Communicate the needs of the client or study to the appropriate PacBio department and serve as liaison between client and PacBio
- Prepare study plans, central lab materials and documents, and sample analysis reports
- Project and monitor study revenue and other study metrics
Experience and Qualifications
- Prefer minimum of two years research or clinical laboratory experience with biochemistry techniques; extensive ELISA experience: two years experience with high volume testing with emphasis on autochemistry analyzers.
- Experience with troubleshooting and editing multipoint nonlinear calibration curves. Excellent pipeting technique under high volume conditions is essential.
- Experience with assays optimization and validation is desired.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, Excel and Word.
- Possess good communication and writing skills and able to work effectively in a team when performing assays.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and committed to mastering rigorous documentation standards related to GLP standards and pharmaceutical clinical trials.
- Must have excellent multitasking skills due to the complexity and variety of projects ongoing in each department.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in medical technology, Chemistry, Biology or related science. At least 2 years of experience in a clinical or bio-analytical laboratory setting preferred.
Perform immunogenicity or clinical chemistry testing in a reference laboratory that provides testing support to clinical trials. Testing methods utilized are complex, problematic and produced in high volume. The procedural steps are performed by a team in a fast paced environment and documented using GLP practices. Results are reported through an LIS designed for clinical trials. Excellent multi-tasking skills are required to cope with the execution of multiple test methods simultaneously.
We currently have no other open positions.