If you are interested in working in a dynamic biotechnology environment that is challenging, rewarding and a source of personal pride and growth, we're interested in hearing from you! Pacific Biomarkers is located in Seattle, surrounded by mountains, forests and waterways of the Pacific Northwest.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Ten days paid holidays
- STD (Short Term Disability) benefits
- Casual working environment
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan
- Central Location in Seattle
645 Elliott Ave W, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98119
OR e-mail resume to:
Accepting Resumes For The Following Positions:
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have professional experience working as a Project Manager for at least six years, preferably with clinical trial operations
- Must possess good written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team
- Must be extremely detail oriented, well organized and committed to maintaining rigorous documentation standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Previous experience in a clinical or research laboratory and familiarity with Laboratory Information Systems a plus
- Lead or supervisory experience desirable
- Bachelor’s degree required; life or medical sciences preferred
- Certification in project management and clinical trials desirable
- Responsible for the successful conduct of assigned projects including the on time provision of client deliverables
- Communicate the needs of the client or study to the appropriate PacBio department and serve as liaison between client and PacBio
- Prepare study plans, central lab materials and documents, and sample analysis reports
- Project and monitor study revenue and other study metrics
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a medical laboratory preferred.
- General computer experience required.
- Familiarity with general procedures involved in clinical trial management preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological or Physical science preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent with some technical training required.
- Responsible for processing samples/specimens. Includes specimen centrifugation, preparation of aliquots, logging in samples to the Laboratory Information System (LIS) for laboratory analysis and the proper and safe storage of samples before and after analysis. Requires knowledge of and use of the laboratory information system and sample types used for tests performed in the laboratory. Duties include receiving, accessioning, and processing samples for analysis, storage or send-out and the appropriate documentation of such; becoming familiar with and following procedure for the pulling and refiling of frozen specimens; learning the specific details of specimen processing for pharmaceutical studies, diagnostic studies, and other work in which Pacific Biomarkers, Inc. participates.
We currently have no other open positions.